Monday, January 02, 2006

Harriet's Damage




Poor harriet has taken a beating since I first got her. Her trouble started when she lost her fairing, in her first accident. A broken clutch lever and broken indicators were a result of this. I got to spend a few weeks not being able to breath without pain from this little accident.

The later photos show harriet with a modified front. Less cosmetic and more serious damage was done this time. A good reason not to trust cars, especially P platers to give way at a give way sign. The old girl is going in on Tuesday, and hopefully we'll be able to get her up and beautiful again.

I have a new helmet and gear ready to go, so all I'm missing is the bike, for me to be ready... Hopefully my caution, more experience and a little bit of luck will allow me to avoid further incidents to myself and Harriet.

No comments: